Health Protocols For Churches
The following guidelines and protocols have been issued by Governor Abbott for churches deciding to resume their worship services. Please read to inform your decisions and be best prepared for the changes we have implemented.
I. BEFORE YOU COME
1) Consider your risk. It is recommended that those designated as "at-risk" by the CDC continue to access services online. Because we will not be pre-recording these services, the audio will be up by 3 pm. The video will be available in the evening, possibly earlier. The CDC defines "at-risk" as the following: 65 or older; those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; or weakened immune system.
2) Consider others. * You should also consider the risk of exposing others, or those within
your household to these risks. While masks are not required, they are recommended. We
will have a mask available for those that need them. Hand sanitizer will be available as well.
3) Consider which service. We will be offering two separate services. The first service will begin at 9 AM for those who are older with no children (18 and younger). We have designated the piano side section for those who feel they may have some underlying vulnerability. The second service will begin at 11 AM to give time between services to disinfect. This service will provide a nursery, Children's Church, and Jr. Church. Children should not meet in the Sanctuary but go directly to their classrooms.
II. WHILE YOU ARE HERE
1) Please use hand sanitizer and allow greeters to open doors upon entering and exiting.
2) There will be no coffee or donuts available. Sorry!
3) Please have all members of your household/family sit together and leaving two empty chairs on each side.
4) The song service will be shorter, and no time of handshake welcome.
5) There will be no blankets or pillows available. Feel free to bring your own.
6) There will be offering boxes located at each door. Please do not seal envelopes.
7) Please place hymnals you used on the chair you sat on for disinfection between services.
8) Please maintain social distancing as you leave and as you fellowship outside.
9) Please pick up children from classrooms/nursery and do not come back inside the main
10) The playground will be closed.
*Please do not come to church if you have any symptoms of illness such as a sore throat, coughing, runny nose, fever of 100.4 or above, chills, trouble breathing, or any other known symptom of Covid19 or other illness. If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid19, please self-quarantine for 14 days and do not attend the services.